ASHA Student Clinic: Now offering affordable massage in Albuquerque!!
Wednesdays 10:30am- 7:30pm
Additional Hours beginning April 1st: Saturdays 10:30-2:00 and Thursdays 5:00-7:30pm
To Schedule: call or text: 505.226.5533 OR email email@example.com
As part of the comprehensive training program at ASHA, and as required by the New Mexico Massage Therapy Board, students complete 150 hours of student clinic work in order to graduate. Our student clinic provides affordable, quality massage to members of the Albuquerque community.
What People are Saying
Check out some of our top reviews and see what people are saying about ASHA’s student massage therapists!
Book your treatment today!
What to know before you arrive
- Treatments in the student clinic are one (1) hour and cost $50.00. A 10% discount is available to veterans, seniors, healthcare workers, educators and students.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please provide 24 hours notice for any cancellations
- ASHA is a cashless business, please come prepared to pay for your appointment with a credit, debit or gift card.
- ASHA therapists appreciate cash gratuities, we cannot add a gratuity on a credit or debit card.
The clinic is located near to ASHA’s campus, at 201 Montclaire Ave SE. Entrances to parking lot and lobby are located on Silver Ave, near the intersection of Silver and Morningside.